Heartwork warrants that the products we manufacture and sell are free of defects in workmanship and materials. Should your product fail to conform to this limited warranty, during the applicable warranty period from the date of shipment listed below, Heartwork, upon prompt written notice, will repair or replace at its cost the affected part or parts.
Active Duty Collection 5 years from date of shipment
Building Block Collection 5 years from date of shipment
This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear or improper use
- Changes in surface finishes, including color fastness, due to aging or exposure to light
- Dramatic temperature changes or exposure to unnatural environmental conditions
- Any damage incurred caused by a carrier other than a Heartwork provided service
- Natural variations occurring in wood, or other natural products
- Any non-conforming installation that is not in line with Heartwork’s installation instructions
- Any 3rd party hardware, including digital or mechanical locks, which shall fall under the respective manufacturer’s warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in the two preceding paragraphs may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights; however, the purchaser may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.